"Planned happenstance. . ."

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Mon Nov 29 08:25:00 PST 2004

Harrison,

Your talking about being present flashed me back to years ago teaching managers how to do zen style meditation and having some of them really have a difficult go at it - just being present was so far outside the scope of their intentional experience. I'm also remided of how zen teachers refer to their role as "guide" in the process as simply being "a finger pointing to the moon" of presence - hoping the student doesn't confuse the finger with the moon when the teacher says, "just look!"

jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org