Givens -- Again : some comments

Doris Gottlieb dlgottlieb at chello.nl
Sat Nov 20 02:49:21 PST 2004

Hi  I agree with Bob, also I believe that sometimes there are boundaries
that are real, and by not acknowledging them you are doing the same as when
you close off things too much, namely creating a false basis upon which to
work.

To me addressing these issues is also about having the sponsors confront
their own limitations, and perhaps their own fears or hidden agendas as
well. In that way it can be very unpleasant to address these issues but to
me the biggest value of Open Space seemed to how it focusses people about
the here and now of an issue. If there are real limitations, they seem to
form part of this context....

Doris  (an avid reader and not often writer)