Givens -- Again

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Fri Nov 19 15:54:38 PST 2004

On 20/11/2004, at 6:14 AM, Artur Silva wrote:

> Viv:
>
> If you didn't tell the client that you were going to
> use OST, can you please clarify how did you justify
> the need for many spaces with chairs in circles?
>
> Artur

I told them I needed a large space for a range of activities, wall
space, break out spaces, and access to computers and photocopying to
prepare the proceedings from the event. They could understand the need
for all of these things without having to know anything about the
process - and I guess they trusted me to take care of the process while
they got on and did whatever it is they do in Universities :-)

Cheers

Viv

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665 Torquay 3228
Australia
(03) 5261 9498
0417 135 406

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to
think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees. "
Schopenhauer