Givens -- Again : law and butterflies

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 11:51:48 PST 2004

Without Principle what are we? Of course I always recite the Principles --
again not to tell folks anything they don't know. Also (contrary to what I
said before) there is something useful about "vamping until ready" but I
don't think the talk has much to do with the passage of information -- at
least not verbal information. It is rather about creating the ambience and
presenting yourself as facilitator as being really there. So it doesn't much
matter what you say -- it is more how you say it.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: