future plan for Hospital

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 10:55:20 PST 2004

FS will certainly work – but it is also a lot of work to prepare for. I
think you would get the same results (better? :-)) with the process of
simply opening space once again around the dominant issues. Chris Corrigan
has some material on how to do that.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: