1500+ Hospital OS in Chile

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 10:44:01 PST 2004

Poor Fellow. You have just put your finger on the very reason I never have a
presentation from the various groups. It is boring, frustrating, and
non-productive. Although some people like to be bored, frustrated and
non-productive -- which is why (I guess) we keep having "report outs"
Anyhow, Standard practice for me, and I would guess most OS folks is to have
each group write up their discussions, and print them as they become
available, and give copies to all before the end. You will find all the
details on how to do this in "Open Space Technology: A User's Guide." Author
unknown. Good luck --

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: