FW: Connecting with Lets Talk America

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 4 01:04:02 PST 2004

> Have conversations with those who think differently than you
> turned ... chilly?

I'd add "Are you ready to rethink whatever you think?".  My feeling is
that space opens inside, mostly.  Invitations (to oneself, to others)
may be powerful, sometimes.

>From here (a small island off the coast of Africa, a warm and sunny
day), my feeling is that "muddling through" is all that we've got left.
 We may even become good at it, I hope!

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es