FW: Connecting with Lets Talk America

anne stadler annestad at nwlink.com
Wed Nov 3 23:09:14 PST 2004

Hello folks!  For all of who feel moved to connect with fundamentals and to
reach beyond fear and separation in America, here is a wonderful initiative
which Dave and I will host at our local community Commons on a regular
basis.  Susan Partnow, an OST practitioner and leader in Let¹s Talk America,
sends this information which I¹m passing along to all of you.

The format might even give you non-Americans some ideas for holding
conversations in your neck of the planet!!! Love, Anne

Subject: Connecting with Lets Talk America

Hi Anne,

Below is the latest Connection ­ our Let's Talk America e newsletter.  It
contains suggested questions for 11/18 (or whenever!).  Be sure to sign up
on the website so you¹ll get the regular messages.  There is a training
tomorrow night ­ go to www.letstalkamerica.org/phonetrain.htm
<http://connect.letstalkamerica.org/ctt.asp?u=2246326&l=65954>  to sign
up; and also a training on 11/15, a Monday night.  The wallet card can be
downloaded at Host Resources about half way down the page, third item under
sample resources:  go to http://www.letstalkamerica.org/hostresources.htm
<http://www.letstalkamerica.org/hostresources.htm>

Hope this gives you what you need!

www.letstalkamerica.org