Technical feature for COSO

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Nov 30 00:11:08 PST 2004

Dear friends in Open Space
I´m currently thinking about what kind of technical solution we will use
when building a kind of Conscious Open Space Organization COSO for the
parents involvement in our school. The 5th of February we will have a day in
OS to let the parents talk about what they can do to improve the school
(putting your child in this school means that one parent per family should
take part in actively supporting the school). Now we wish to go from control
to inspiration.

We have a few tasks where there is a clear and continous need but we also
want to make space for creativity to develop further.

My concern is that we have to have some kind of EASY WORKING technical
solution where everyone can follow what happens. Where new groups can
emerge, groups may announce their "death", where existing groups can tell
what happens and where ideas may be discussed on daily basis.

Some of you have experiences from smartgroups, wiki and other solutions.
What do you think? Any ideas appreciated!
Kind regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com