strangers in a new land

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Sun Nov 28 11:41:13 PST 2004

Am 28.11.2004 13:27 Uhr schrieb "Harrison Owen" unter <hhowen at comcast.net>:

> Jack wrote: .....If they
> express interest in the power, my role is to then to help them discover just
> that. I become their trusted guide in a new land."
>
>  Harrison wrote:  Jack I think you got it right on the head. Better yet you >
> have pushed the discussion in a fruitful new direction. So what do you think?
> How do you help these strangers in a new land? What do others think? Any
stories?

> ho

thank you for the question, harrison.
this brings us to the role which may be called normally as »coaching«.
in my experience it is as well facilitating to expanding the now,
opening to some one the already happening, helping someone to realize that
the decisions which seem a must be done, perhaps hidden but actually are
already done and passed, therefor the need is only to realize / to agree /to
follow --- the flow. I think, there is no »new land«, but there is only a
new sight on the land, better »around« the land, realizing that we are
always inmidst
»the land«, part of the land. beside that the land we are realizing exist
only in our perception (the concept of new constructivism: percept
language).

about the question how to help someone who has got the feeling to become
strange:

I tell him and her to forget all about vision --  to look instead of that
round to the immediate present --
and only to the just following step of the way‹ because every next step has
all his reasons to be going already done in the past. no step is towards
something, but every step follows the next one. so, I tell, give thanks to
the past, give honor to the past ‹ and give farewell to the past, giving
welcome just only to the next step --- not in favour of an end, but in
favour of the flow --- the flow of very tiny little steps ‹ which will
produce a very unexpected line at the end --- if there will ever be an end.

florian

florian fischer
facilitating change
c/sta.bárbara 18