An Invitation

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 07:34:35 PST 2004

In this most un-peaceful world, I would like to invite you to join Karen
Davis, and Ralph Copleman and yours truly in a 3 day program we have called
The Practice of Peace. I have offered this program in multiple locations
around the world, and in Palestine one of the participants said, "You have
rebourned my hope."  I cannot guarantee the same reaction for all
participants, but if you live on a planet, reside in a nation, domicile in a
community or work in an organization where fragmentation, dis-ease, and
discord have reached levels toxic to your soul, and want to do something
about it, I think this program may be for you. You will find the details at
http://openspaceworld.com/NYC%20POP.htm And if you can't join us, but know
somebody who might be interested, please pass it on.

Peace,

Harrison

Ps -- If you want a "prettier" version of the invitation let me know and I
will send one with all the bells and whistles. ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: