Givens -- Again : some comments

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 11:32:09 PST 2004

Hi all:

What I find interesting is that everyone that spoke
this time seems to be in accordance that "givens" are
useless (with some minor observations of caution, in
some cases).

This compares with the big discussions in the previous
times the question was raised. Of course, I am happy
that now everyone seems to be in accordance with me.
But my question is: what happened to explain that?

Regards

Artur

PS: there is a second discussion about "(much) less is
more" that is continuing without modification of the
subject, which I find confusing... May I ask that when
someone changes the direction of the discussion also
change the subject?

http://my.yahoo.com