newbie delurking

david mckay dwmckay at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 15 06:03:59 PST 2004

Hello.

I have had an on-off interest in Open Space ever since I attended a
religious conference which used OS to structure some of the time. I'm
attending a local networking event for trainers in a week and someone
there will be talking OS but I don't believe they will be doing OS.

My knowledge of OS is just what I've pulled off from the WWW and my one
experience in that religious based OS event which is now 5 years old.

I live in Canada (Oshawa Ontario more specifically). I'm especially
interested in folk's perception of OS and spirituality. How they mesh
and may work together.

I also have a question about list mechanics -- is it possible to adjust
my settings to daily digest?

I'll return to lurking now.

--
David William McKay

My mother told me, she said, "Elwood, to make it in this world you either have to be oh, so clever or oh, so pleasant." Well, for years I was clever; I recommend pleasant.

-- Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the film Harvey (1950)