[searchnet] Future Search Facilitator's Wokshop by Sandra and Marvin in India

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Nov 14 05:46:19 PST 2004

Dear open space - colleagues,
this sounds like a grand opportunity for those of you wanting to
delve into future search or get a refresher and that in an Indian
setting.
I experienced Sandra and Marv two times in Berlin where I hosted a
future search training back in 2000 and the "Facilitating the Whole
System in the Room" which had a transformative effect on me back in
2003 and at my first exposure to fs in Mohonk where I was trained in
1996 (same year I remembered open space in Roffey Park where ho used
to come once a year and do his thing together with Romy
Shovelton).......these were all milestones in my "facilitator"
journey.
And Bangalore is an exciting place!
Greetings from Berlin

--Original Message Text---
From: Aruna
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:56:17 +0530

Normal 0 DocumentEmail

Hi Folks,

Sandra and Marvin are going to conduct a public workshop for
facilitators in Bangalore, India. The dates are February 7th, 8th and
9th, 2005. The rates in Indian Rupees make it unbelievably
attractive. It is Rs.10000 (approximately USD 200) for those who
register before November 30th and Rs.15000 (approximately USD 300)
for those who register after that.  It is a non-residential workshop
and therefore the fees does not include accomodation. So those of you
who are planning to travel to / holiday in India or were looking to
attend a Future Search facilitators workshop, please grab this
opportunity.

Please spread this information to anyone who you think could be a
potential participant.

Please write to me at aruna at navgati-india.com for clarifications /
registrations.

 AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature" Warm regards

Aruna Gopakumar

91- 080 - 2528 4011

www.navgati-india.com