Can you help by faxing something to Nigeria?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Nov 12 06:36:11 PST 2004

Hello, dear colleagues -

This is one of those 'who is sitting at their computer right now'
messages - thank you for your help.

There are 4 young men from Nigeria who are trying to get their visas to
come to my Open Space workshop next month.

I have letters of invitation to send to their embassies - but I cannot
fax from the US to Nigeria - apparently service to Nigeria from the US
has been unavailable for the last few months (so says the international
operator).

If you live in a different country than I - can I send you their 4
invitation letters and have you fax them for me and let me know if it's
successful? It would be a big help.  And I can pay you back for the
costs you incur (US check? PayPal? Donation to the Access Queen fund?)

Thank you so much for your help.

Lisa

(and if you want to join us, the workshop is in San Francisco December
8-10 - let me know if you want more info on that)

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon