Fw: [Ailist] AI and Open Space

Peggy S. Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Nov 11 08:58:50 PST 2004

Friends,

It's now available...the issue of the Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner
devoted to Appreciative Inquiry and Open Space.  And some of our own are in
it...

Harrison contributed a wonderful piece on the appreciative in Open Space
(many, many thanks!)

Larry Peterson, Diane Gibeault, Christine Whitney Sanchez, Anne Stadler,
Birgitt Williams, Carla Vliex are all included.

I hope you enjoy it!

Peggy

P.S.  If money is an issue for you, sometime in the next few weeks, I will
post all of the stories (without the fancy formatting) so that you can still
see the content.