P.S Thank you listserv

Peggy S. Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Tue Nov 9 08:01:44 PST 2004

I am overwhelmed by your response to my story.  It reminded me of an important paragraph that went through my mind multiple times but never made it through my fingers:

Perhaps the most important reason for my calmness throughout this adventure has to do with this list.  Since 1996, the OS list has provided stories and advice for opening space.  I NEVER would have felt the depth of experience and confidence to do this work without the years of wisdom that I've absorbed through all of you.  It is like I had a huge virtual consulting firm at my back.  I've never worked with young people,  but I have read enough stories from those of you who have to know this would work.  In a very real way, you are my safety net.  And for that I am deeply, deeply grateful.

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006