Muddling Through and planning

Mikk Sarv mikk at elfond.ee
Thu Nov 4 11:11:38 PST 2004

Muddling through isn't so far from planning  as it seems, if we think that
the word 'plan', in Italian  'piano' has in Italian language also parallel
meaning 'silent', well known by musicians.

In order to muddle through one has to become truly silent and let himself to
be driven to desired goal, without predicting how to get there.

About year ago there was in OSlist discussion about role of silence in OST.
Thinking about silence gets us closer to the real content of planning.

Mikk Sarv
Estonia
mikk at ilm.ee