newbie delurking

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:47:19 PST 2004

Hey...welcome to the list!

You have a lot of skilled practitioners of OST who know a lot about
spirituality right in your own neighbourhood there in the Golden
Horseshoe (the area around the Western end of Lake Ontario, for those
outside the region!).  Perhaps they too will delurk and you can meet
somewhere...the ones I know like to eat!

Of course, Harrison and Father Brian Bainbridge know a thing or two
about spirituality and OST, as do many others on the list.  Harrison's
books would give you some good starting points.

As for getting the posts in digest form, the links at the bottom of
this email will take you to a settings page where you can customize to
your heart's content.

Welcome again!

Chris

--