speaking with Lena Marchuk and more

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sun May 30 20:00:05 PDT 2004

I'm glad, we came to agreement... is seems, just kidding, and still thank
you for your thoughts!
Michael,
I've heard from Peggy Holman a couple of years ago, that you were ready to
come to Siberia... aren't you now?
welcome.... and I love your text book for training for OS though Joelle did
not allow me to make a copy of it without your permission even when I told
her that I can not use it in Russia without translation and for using I will
ask your permission. What do  you think of coming, of preparing your
textbook in Russian...
and thank you again for your great work and support.
best wishes
elena