speaking with Lena Marchuk and more

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sun May 30 06:11:41 PDT 2004

Personally I think OS is the most undersold method on the planet- but
then since space and open are as free as air, sold is an odd adjective
to scale this large change method with ( I can think of 95% of
management methods that are in the opposite box of not just oversold but
ruining the globe at the moment - so I feel a bit biassed)

I have listed another 19 most undersold systemic change methods for
sustainable organisation in my gallery:
http://www.valuetrue.com/home/gallery.cfm

This intended to be an open competition; if something ever knocks open
space off the top spot, well I'll be jolly happy to try and spread that
worldwide as fast as possible to

However, there is a different issue which seems to me to do with a
couple of things:
-there are various contextual uses of open space; some may not be as
core to its brilliance as others
-depending on whether all the elements of open space are coordinated, I
believe we could say ability to facilitate open space goes through at
least 12 grades - I really think it would be inadvisable to stage your
first open space on a football ground with 2000 people, even though the
method won't stop you.

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk