Half-way Technology (longish)

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri May 21 19:42:16 PDT 2004

Artur and all--

 << I have conducted quite a few OST
 << meetings without refering the 4 principles AT ALL! It
 << always worked. So, I am convinced that with the other
 << "foundations" (including the law) it works ok and the
 << principles are not needed at all.

This makes me want to ask, for fun, What if we applied any other 4
principles, at random? What would happen?

What 4 principles would you substitute? "A stitch in time saves nine." "The
grass is always greener over the septic tank." "Once you drop a project you
can only kick it." "Be yourself and have fun."

                              :-Doug. Germann