Audio Book Status - chapter 3

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Wed May 19 01:40:00 PDT 2004

"Christy Lee-Engel" <clee-engel at bastyr.edu> schrieb:
> How funny! I have looked at that list several times too and never noticed the missing chapter. It was hiding and waiting for you, Marei!

Even funnier when you know, Christy, that I already missed chapter 3 the first time Alex published the list (some day in April) but didn't dare asking - seemed to be a stupid question. Whenever in my life I find myself in a situation again where I have to decide about asking a stupid question or not I now have a great story to remember.

I am excited and filled with joy to be part of this project in such an unforeseen way!

Marei