Audio Book Status - chapter 3

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Tue May 18 23:04:12 PDT 2004

Hi Marei

Chapter 3 is still real short, so let's just say that it's your. I'm
sending you a pdf file of the new version of the book, so you have
something to read from.

You can find instructions on reading at:
http://www.positivesharing.com/journal/00000405.htm
http://www.positivesharing.com/journal/00000406.htm

Have fun with it, and let me know when you're done reading :o)

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373