An Open Space Newsletter

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Sun May 16 18:35:25 PDT 2004

Doug-- We are just calling people we believe might be attracted to and
benefit from NonViolent Communication, and asking if they'd like to
meet with us. So far, we've had meetings or are in process of
scheduling with all but one of the contacts we made. Out of those 5 or
6, 2 are very interested in exploring how we might work with their
organizations. Best --BJ