An Open Space Newsletter

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun May 16 11:09:53 PDT 2004

...i should add, too, to my weblog suggestion that such a blog could be
simultaneously available via the web, via an email listserve (oslist or
'newsletter' list) and also via RSS (really simple syndication)
subscription.  all the tech is very simple to set up and use... what we
really need is people and attention to fill out a circle and keep it
*alive*.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates