OST in government?

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sun May 16 12:43:14 PDT 2004

Ted,

Check out my story of OS with the washington state arts commission.  This
state agency used OS to build its strategic plan, accomplishing much more in
the process.  Info at:
http://www.opencirclecompany.com/OSWSACStory.htm

If you want to talk to Kris Tucker, the sponsor of the work, let me know.

Peggy