Audio book status

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri May 7 11:51:57 PDT 2004

Lucas--

It would not need to be a story about an Open Space conference as such, but
could be a more-general situation of animals coming together to have all voices
heard re: some concern.   A real story.

One of my favorite stories, as a child, depicted animals in the forest
passing a bit of news from one to another--with the story getting wilder (and
funnier) with each teller.   Not a word of preaching or advice, but an entertaining
and educational story about how gossip spreads.   We read it over and over,
with many giggles.

I like the idea of bringing Nature into it.

Joelle