OST and Open Forums

Erich Kolenaty e.kolenaty at transformation.at
Tue May 4 02:40:36 PDT 2004

Hi Raffi,

Open Forum is a very common setting in Real Strategic Change Conferences. I
used ist many times in conferences even in organizations right befor an Open
Space.

I find it very helpful to set a common database, which is in many cases very
important to help people understand the larger picture, before bringing in
their own view and passion. In my opinion it is focusing and enlarging at
the same time.

Erich
  I guess I want to continue asking around to find out if people have ever
led an Open Forum and then a follow-up OS. It would be too bad if this was
just a nice idea in one of Arny's books...

  Raffi