Audio book status

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Mon May 3 02:17:31 PDT 2004

G'day Alex - its been a few things for me...

Fun - I have listened to the sound of my own voice for the first time in
many years...and that's been funneee...
Difficult - to find the quiet uninterrupted time after seeing children and
dogs off to bed...barking occurs at all hours around our home as our
teenagers come and go in the wee small hours
Challenging - I've learned how to use the software and mic - wonders never
cease
Interesting - how to read the words so that others will be engaged by what
they hear
Connecting - deepening the sense of community with others who are sharing
the task
Gratitude - to yourself, Harrison, publisher and others who have made this
possible with such generous spirit
Spiritual - contributing to the spreading of the practice of peace around
our planet - a fine mission indeed

I too wonder how others have found it....

Cheers
Brendan