Audio book status

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Mon May 3 01:18:08 PDT 2004

Hi

I wonder how it's going for the audio book readers out there. I've heard
from some people that have finished their reading, and from some who are
still working on it.

How is it going? Is it fun/difficult/challenging/interesting/boring? Any
questions?

I'll keep a status overview at
http://www.positivesharing.com/journal/00000412.htm to show how far
we've come, and to put subtle pressure on those who haven't yet
completed their reading :o)

To everybody who's finished reading, please hang on to the files for
now. I'm awaiting instructions from the publisher on where and how to
upload the files.

Cheers

Alex

--
www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373