Artur's information about getting OSLIST in digest form

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon May 24 16:45:58 PDT 2004

Artur, you wrote:
< To be helpful to the people that receive the Digest
mode, one must quote only the small part of the
message that one is answering to, and then delete
EVERYTHING that is after your signature.>

and

<PS: My dear Lisa, are you reading this ;-))  >

Artur, am I'm doing it right...?

(or have I been doing something horribly awful for Digest readers when I
just *think* I've been doing it right?)

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e