[Fwd: The Giving Conference - Chicago - July 9-11]

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri May 14 12:44:12 PDT 2004

michael herman and chris corrigan here, together again in open space.

here is our latest invitation:  opening space so giving can flourish.

quite a cast of people, and a good buzz, already showing up.  this
springs out of chris' connections in the blogging world.  and some
others' connections in the world of finance and philathropy.  it's an
open space event that is sort of rising out of the many many connections
already made via weblogs and email lists.  surfacing bits of a very
large network and attempting to make it more permanently accessible from
all sides.  should be a good ride.  maybe chris will say more now, but
either way, we will certainly report back with whatever results show up.

we think this will be a good opportunity to introduce some leading
philanthropists, financial and philanthropic advisors, and a number of
activists and tech leaders to the power and practice of open space.
please join us, and help share the ost story, along with your many other
gifts, if you can!  ...and please do forward this to others you think
should know about it!

many thanks,

--

Michael Herman