Invitation to learning village open space 2004 at Castle Borl

Alenka Zavašnik alenkaz at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 02:06:48 PDT 2004

"The Celebration of Relations and Networks" - be there...!
Open Space Learning Village
Castle Borl, Slovenia
4 - 9 July 2004

Dear friends and colleagues,

We warmly invite you to the 2004 Open Space Learning Village at castle Borl.

Our intention with this gathering is to sit together, be together, offer and participate in activities, and explore the connections and networks between us. It is an amazing opportunity to connect with others and one self and be in a community that nourishes diversity, learning, hope and dreams. The Learning Village, has over the years, brought together a diversity of people who share a desire to make their world and lives a better place - be they artists, or bankers, or facilitators, or teachers.

The calling question this year is "What can emerge when people gather around their own sense of purpose in order to practice learning, living and loving?"

The "operating system" of this gathering that will serve as the container and vehicle for deep conversations and good actions will be Open Space Technology.

Visit www.borl.org (learning village 2004) for more information and registration. You can also reach us at learningvillage at borl.org. Registration date is until 28th of May, though we ask you to register as soon as possible. Forgive us any cross-posting and please pass on the word to your friends and colleagues!

Kind regards from Slovenia,
Alenka