Fwd: Follett Conversation on Creative Democracy: Research Teams LO31076

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 06:34:00 PDT 2004

Hello:

I am Fwding this from the LOlist as I imagine that
some points may interest you all, namelly 1. and 2.
Point 3 may interest some people from USA (or even
from outside the center of the Empire). Point 4,
specially as it cames after 3, is very interesting...
It suggestes that 4 is an "American problem". Of
course it was written before the recent news; but even
then, one could very easily understand that in IRAQ
(as in Middle East) USA is not part of the solution
but the biggest part of the problem...

Artur