Safety first ?

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Mar 31 11:48:44 PST 2004

Gerard:

The stories about the dumb things we have done are the most
interesting.take it from one who has posted his fair share of "dumb
moments!"  I think it adds to the reality of what it is really like to
facilitate in Open Space when we talk about the hard times as well as
the glorious ones.

Cheers,

Chris

---