Safety first ?

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Wed Mar 31 03:55:45 PST 2004

Dear All,

During the 3rd Scandinavian OSonOS we had in the far east of Svenmark 10
days ago,
some of us also had a discussion about safety on the OSList(s). However
that one was
not about whether the material was open to whoever. It was about whether
the OSList(s)
were a safe space.

Not safe in the sense of any ìriskî of unwanted aliens reading our
thoughts,
but safe in terms of us ourselves opening it and keeping it open.

I have thought that one way to contribute to that would be to send some
stories,
a fair part of which are going to be about the dumbest things I have
done,
the strangest things I have experienced with Open Space and questions I
have
always wanted to ask but didnít.

Greetings from Svenmark,

Gerard Muller