Butterfly effect

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 09:34:41 PST 2004

I think you got it right on the nose. I can't claim that I was thinking of
the Butterfly Effect when I identified Butterflies, but certainly they fit
the bill. Although sometimes their impact is anything but minor -- but it
always seems to come in an offline sort of way introducing random turbulence
to the system. Always good for opening space and new possibility.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: