16 European countries represented in first OST expereince OST

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 03:47:56 PST 2004

Christine's and Genevieve:

--- You wrote wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Today, at Rolduc, a 12th century abbey in the
> Netherlands, two of the most innovative leaders in
> La Leche League (LLL)of Europe conducted the first
> OST meeting at their European Mastery Symposium.
> Department heads from 16 European countries
> (Slovenia, Hungary, Greece, France, Belgium,
> Luxemburg, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK,
> Ireland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland) and
> the USA have come together to share best practices
> and discuss ways to grow their organization.

Congratulations on the marvelous event.

Please forward the adress of the Iberian Wiki at
http://www.openspaceworld.org/iberia/iberia.cgi? to
the Spanish speaking participants and invite them o
participate there.

And if the French participants want to create and use
a similar space for the French OSI, I am sure that
Michael Herman would be glad to create one. And myself
and Veronique would be glad to help in the first steps
- or more...

Regards

Artur

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html