FW: participant organized Open Space-training, second installment

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 18:04:40 PST 2004

This went straight to Michael, but I meant it to go to the LIST. So
Herewith....

Michael -- this is totally magnificent!!! I hope that everybody on the
OSLIST, particularly those who are doing training or thinking about it, will
read closely. Great Stuff! And for those of you who may be JUST thinking
about doing training -- REMEMBER -- Share the Love! You will certainly have
fun, and you might even make some money, but don't count on it. And your
idea about an OS on Training (if we can still call it "training") is right
on the money. For sure I will be "there" or maybe "there" could be
Washington??? Cherry Blossom time 2005????

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: