looking for spanish os practitioners

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Mar 18 09:08:08 PST 2004

i think not an ost spanish list, but artur has started a group working
on the spanish and portuguese website.
http://www.openspaceworld.org/iberia Not sure what all they have
translated there, so far.  Also, already mentioned, there is a list of
practitioners, but it's at http://www.openspaceworld.ORG/english ...then
click Directory of Practitioners link.  good luck, michael

juliane neumann wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> at the moment we are asisting a training in Blossin near Berlin,
> Germany, with Michael M Pannwitz and Jo Toepfer. We are a bunch of
> spanish speaking people who have been living, live or work in
> Spain and South America. We are working with ost and are interested in
> getting in touch with other spanish speaking os practitioners. As we
> were not able to find a spanish list we try this way.
>
> Our questions:
>
> Does a spanish mailing list exist?
>
> Which publications about os have been translated into spanish and by whom?
>
> Who actually works with ost in Spain or Latin America?
>
> Thank you very much y un cordial saludo a todos,
>
> Juliane, Nicolai and Dominik
>

> Extra-Konto: 2,50 %* Zinsen p. a. ab dem ersten Euro! Nur hier mit 25
> Euro-Tankgutschein & ExtraPrämie! *http://extrakonto.web.de/?mc=021110*

> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit:

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates