looking for spanish os practitioners

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald jpedrerosf at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 08:27:46 PST 2004

Hello Juliane, Nikolai & Dominik!

I found your inviting message and get in a hurry to answer it. I have been in contact with some people who practice OS in Spanish; will ckeck my address list and have the names available to you.

As far as I know, there is not a "list" of people working in Spanish, however, in www.openspaceworld.com you may find a list of countries with some names. Lisa Heft also collected some names.

I am a peruvian economist living and working in Bolivia. I also act as a freelance translator and would be very delighted in doing some translation work.

Gracias por su contacto. Les incluyo las direcciones y quedo a sus gratas órdenes. Falta un consultor en Venezuela, él trabaja con OS y Appreciative Inquiry. Tengo sus datos en otro lugar; quizás nos lea y se comunique.

Jaime

Alexandre Bobeda lxbobeda at yahoo.com.br
Pablo Restrepo prestrepo at tandemadr.com
Juan Luis Walker juanluis at walker.as