open space

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 15:25:31 PST 2004

Vona - Wonderful to see you here online. I must tell folks that Vona
sent me an email covering a lot of the same subjects. I answered as best
I could AND suggested that she post her questions here - in order to
access the MOST expert advice. She did it (congratulations to you Vona!)
and the expected happened. As always - be prepared to be surprised!!!

harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093
<http://www.openspaceworld.com/>
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: