visual bumble bees

fang fang8 at ms6.hinet.net
Fri Mar 12 00:22:57 PST 2004

Hi;

This is shu-fang from Taiwan.
I would like to share some different thought about visual bumblebees.

OST allows participants to explore the space with their own eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and body, heart and soul.
I am not quite sure it’s a good idea to do the visual record as a facilitator.
It’s only from your own eyes

For me it seems not possible to do things without our own subjectivity.
We all have our own filters and limitations.

I think I prefer “Never work harder than you have to—always think of one more thing not to do.”

Shu-fang