Lisa, I too love your website!

Lisa lisaheft at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 9 19:31:53 PST 2004

Dear Eddie - thanks - a great idea.  Seriously, I will add a photo
there.

Eddie wrote:
<You should have a large cheesy photo of yourself in the 'Contact me'
section!>

Eddie, add to this from your country's perspective, but for those of you
for whom English is not your home language, "cheesy" means not only
'like cheese' but also is vernacular for 'inferior' and 'of poor
quality' (which is not I think what Eddie meant)...but common usage at
least here in the States is such that "cheesy" might mean a bit like a
big toothy grinning car salesman or politician-kissing-baby kind of
photo (does that translate into your various cultures?).

However I am happy to be compared to cheese.  Aged to a great ripeness,
good with wine, even when it's full of holes you enjoy it...

Okay, I'll stop...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator