Lisa's new website

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Mar 8 20:11:39 PST 2004

Dear Lisa,
it looks great... and inviting!
best wishes
elena
novosibirsk
russia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 1:47 AM
  Subject: Lisa's new website

  Hello, dear colleagues.  I would like to invite you to my new (first ever) website:

  www.openingspace.net

  We are still working out a few items and technical bits but I thought you might enjoy poking around in it.  Thank you for any feedback you may wish to share.  The birth itself is painless thanks to a loving doula/webmaster; the gestation period lasted years so I am happy to finally get this toddler on its feet!

  At this point let me offer warm thank-you's to the people who are quoted in the papers in this website - you have been so generous in allowing me to use your thoughtful words.  I have a long list of additional papers using the wisdom of many voices on Open Space coming so stay tuned for more in this department.

  Especially of interest to you may be the papers listed under Open Space Technology / The Method, including Resources for OST Practitioners; also the Gallery (photo credits will be added soon for those great Practice of Peace photos taken by Dirk Velten, Gabriel Shirley, Stephen Silha and Peggy Holman).

  Thanks for all your wisdom and support as I join the website world.

  Lisa

  L i s a   H e f t

  Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

  O p e n i n g  S p a c e