Lisa's new website

Lisa lisaheft at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 8 18:57:35 PST 2004

Thanks, Doug.

You said:
< Congratulations! Nifty website. One of the things I like about seeing
the website of someone I "know" from the OSlist, is I get to see what
they look like. I hope one of your tweaks will be to add yours.>

I agree with you there, Doug, about loving to see what folks I know
virtually actually look like.  My photo is there if you click on "Bio,
Clients" in the left-hand blue navigation bar or on this link:

http://www.openingspace.net/bio.shtml

There I am at the top of the page (all teeny) and there I am with a big
ol' smile on my face.

Do any others of you have this problem --?  I have very few pictures of
myself in action because usually I am the only one taking the
pictures...!  I'll have to remedy that in the near future...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e