summer peace

Tim Merry tim at engage.nu
Mon Mar 8 03:41:32 PST 2004

Hi Christine,

Good to hear you. Wonderful you know the good Samuel too.

I had just been doing two days of Chaordic design with KP team 9 before
the Chaordic Commons event at Kaos Pilots. We had a lot of fun and deep
learning.  I would have stayed on, but was drawn to a different
conversation. We just missed each other.

Good winds,

Tim