summer peace

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 08:31:11 PST 2004

Tim, how exciting to see your post!  Samuel is new friend of mine.  I met
him in early February as part of a group from the Chaordic Commons which
spent 5 days with over a hundred KaosPilots students and staff and
international guests focusing on financial sustainability and international
outreach for the school.  I had the pleasure of working directly with
Samuel - a brilliant and heartful young man who will not only do a wonderful
job with his European summer camp project but will go on to contribute to
the world in many uplifting and innovative ways.

Part of what touched me about Samuel's dedication to "changing the game"
(the mantra at KaosPilots) is his own lonely experience as the only Jew he
is aware of in Aarhus.  He works with the Kabala and spends an hour each
morning in meditation.  I sense that his summer camp for Palestinian and
Jewish kids is inspirited.

I am so grateful for all of you and this web of spacious loving connection.
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
milagro27 at cox.net
480.759.0262  phone
480.759.0403  fax
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!