Systems Thinking

Masud Sheikh masheikh at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 1 10:13:27 PST 2004

Esther,
I do not know one course that I can recommend.
My own study of 'systems thinking' has come from books, reflections and
conversations - and a few courses

The best place to go might be the summer program of the Shambhala
Institute for Authentic Leadership.
I am giving its web site below:

http://www.shambhalainstitute.org/

Another option is SoL (The Society for Organizational Learning) for
which the link is given below:

http://www.solonline.org/

A third option is the Systems Dynamics Society:

http://www.systemdynamics.org/

I hope you can find something useful on one of these sites. Please feel
free to respond on-list or off-list, depending on your preference, and
the value our conversation might have for others.

Take care
Masud Sheikh